Everything You Should Know About Searching For Semi Truck Repair
Here are the five things to look for when searching for a semi truck repair shop. We all know that getting back on the road ASAP after a breakdown is critical to the commercial trucker. Delays in delivering your goods can cause big headaches, resulting in lost revenue. Selecting the best repair shop for your semi truck is not only smart but critical. Here are the top five traits to look for when researching semi truck repair shops.
- Services – The run of the mill auto shop isn’t equipped to handle a massive semi truck. Simply, there’s just not enough room. You want a repair shop that specializes in semi trucks as they are more familiar with handling these high-powered machines and have the required and necessary equipment on hand. Also, the turn-around time will generally be quicker.
- Availability – Accidents don’t keep to the 9-5 business schedule. Specialized semi truck repair shops will most likely offer 24/7 services to help get you back on the road and quickly. This type of availability should provide peace of mind if and when an emergency hits.
- Background – Regardless of the service line or trade, its always a good idea to check the background of a company with whom you want to work. Check references, their social media outlets, etc. A service provider with positive reviews will want to continue to maintain a good reputation and will do what it takes to ensure that happens.
- Certifications – All mechanics should be certified and should have their certification posted in a conspicuous location. You need to know that your repair specialist is certified to diagnose and repair diesel engines, drive train, brakes, etc.
- Don’t choose solely on price – Yes, we all have budgets and the price may definitely have an affect on your ultimate decision. But, it shouldn’t be the deciding factor. There’s a saying, “you get what you pay for” and in dealing with the specialty of semi truck repairs, that phrase couldn’t be more true. Opting for the cheapest may end up costing you more down the line.
When looking for a semi-truck repair shop, look no further than Vasquez Truck Center. Located in the heart of the Inland Empire, Vasquez Truck Center is your trusted semi repair professional